Thursday, December 01, 2005

 

Show this Friday


I know what you're thinking..."which guitar will Rob play Friday? I need to know..."

Well, dear reader, i've got you covered...it'll be the old beat up Tele (as it's drummer Steve's favorite D-Shakes tone...) ...i will, without a doubt, break a string or two, so you'll probably see my antique white Mustang...and then, maybe, this one...

it's a heavily modified (whihc is why i got it SOOOO friggiin cheap...had to be re-wired and the mold and gunk needed to go) 1962 Kay Jazz II...notice the funky 'shark's fin' neck inlay...

it rocks...i'm tempted to play it as my main guitar, but the band would kill me, since i haven't practiced with it...but it'll be 3rd string, maybe, Fri.

Come one, come all, this Fri, 8PM, J King Neptunes in lovely Sunset Beach...The Danbury Shakes will be doing new material, a couple of old Hacks favorites, and a couple of choice covers....

what else? oh, South Africa has legalized same-sex marriage...oh, my, the US is BEHIND South Africa in progressive politics. Scary. But at least Cheney's pushing hard for allowing torture. Makes me proud.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?