Saturday, November 12, 2005

 

welcome to the neighborhood

some fuckers tried to steal my car last night...couldn't do it, so they left it in the alley (they rolled it back) after having ripped up the interior, tearing all my wiring harnesses, and smashing my cds...

so, for those keeping score, and if you're yardsaling today, I need:

"England's Newest Hitmakers"
The Autumn Defense's last Album
Dianosaur Jr's "You're Living All Over Me"
"Double Nickles on the Dime" (THEY STOLE MY MINUTEMEN!!!)

and a rear view mirror and a surf/beach parking pass (the bastards).

and how do i stop this blinking 'check engine' light?
r

Comments:
I used to have the LP (Double Nickels), but I don't have it anymore (lots of my stuff was stolen senior year in college) -- this the new to you Subaru?
 
Hey Catherine...

yup, the new one...argh...

but Tod Goldberg has double nickles...though i may buy that one...Watt isn't the Rolling Stones...could probably use the dough...

three trips to Mr. Lee and not fixed yet...we shall see...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?