Friday, September 02, 2005

 

Fats Domino

Now, what's going on in New Orleans is horrible...and I'm not, in any way, making light of events there. Amazing, terrible stuff.

However, among the MANY news stories out of NO was the one yesterday that Fats Domino was missing, which led me (and I can't be alone here) to think, Fats Domino is still alive?

We need a website...Dead or Not Dead. Dot com.

For years, I thought Lorne Green was alive, when in fact he was long dead.

And, the flip of that...When Spiro Agnew died (only a few years ago), I'd assumed he'd been dead for years.

Fats Domino, apparently, has been rescued.

Comments:
wow. just awful...

but, yes, in some ways the Blues Fest would be a good place to be...makes sense.

thanks for dropping in.

R
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?